Teaching and Training together in dance
We are the University of Portsmouth Breaking Society. We are a society where you can learn, train, perform and better yourself through dance. You will learn how to freestyle, develop your own moves and learn musicality. Mastering the fundamental elements of breakin'/breaking/breakdance. If you are interested in learning how to become a Bboy or Bgirl then you are welcome to join us.
Levels / Abilities
Our classes and additional training sessions are catered to all levels and abilities regardless whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advance.
Peace - Meet positive like-minded people.
Love - Creativity, personal growth and boosting self-esteem
Unity - Meeting people from all backgrounds with various skills and beliefs.
Always having fun through Training, Socials, Events, Performances, Competition, Battles & Workshops
- Collaboration with other societies
- Workshops with guests of various styles
- Participation at local competitions in cities nearby Portsmouth
- Performances at local events such as busking and Chinese New Year performance
- Battling other universities, meeting other crews and putting our skills to the test
Tuesdays - 5-8pm Training
Wednesday - 5-8pm Classes
Saturday - 4-6pm Training
Classes & Training start at the beginning of October time
Location is at the student union (upstairs) Activities room
FOLLOW US FOR MORE INFORMATION
Breakdance Facebook group: