Welcome to the University of Portsmouth's Futsal Society.
- Managed by FIFA, Futsal is indoor 5-a-side, played with a smaller ball with less bounce. It has rules that make it different to the common 5-a-side, such as the ball can go out of play, players can enter the area and the ball can go over head height; resulting in a more technical, quicker paced game. Futsal is also considered the purest form of football.
If you're interested in getting involved with Futsal at the University of Portsmouth, don't hesitate to get in contact! Here are some examples of the ways you can get involved:
- Represent the University by trialing for our BUCS teams, competing against other university teams across the country
- Join the Futsal Society to meet and socialise with like-minded people
- Give Futsal a go at one of our GASA sessions on a Thursday 7pm at St Paul's Gym/Spinnaker Sports Hall
- Enter or join a team in our Saturday Futsal Campus League
- Like our page for the latest Futsal opportunities in the local area e.g. coaching and refereeing courses
You can find out more by liking our Facebook page or by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
Our society membership is £25. BUCS membership for players is £25
- Play competitive Futsal
- Meet and socialise with new, like-minded people
- Improve your fitness and technical skills
- Learn leadership and communication skills within a team environment
- Join the Futsal family.
If you have any questions regarding where/when we train, or anything further, then please contact the committee via our Facebook page or via the group email account: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!
Futsal Club Additional Payments
Deadline 1 March
Registered Members Only
Additional payments are only available to registered members of this group, unless otherwise stated.