Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
Welcome to the Artificial Intelligence & Robotics Society
The Artificial Intelligence & Robotics society is open to anyone, regardless of ability level, that wants to learn more about and get hands on with the latest technology in the field.
We believe in collaborative, practical learning in a fun and engaging manner so come along to our free informative sessions where you’ll be able to learn about Neural Networks, Genetic Programming, Automation and more!
Every term we host our Student Showcase - an opportunity for you to present a project or application that you’ve been working on in front of peers, allowing you to get feedback, start a discussion or to teach others.
As a member of the society you can also look forward to:
- Attending events and competitions throughout the year
- Trips to industry (last year we visited IBM Southbank)
- Guest Speakers from academics and professionals
- Opportunity to attend PhD Research Seminars, usually exclusively for academic staff (these are held in the hour before our normal sessions)
- Social events - a chance to network & have fun with peers in a relaxed environment
We meet every Wednesday in Richmond Building LT3 at 4pm - 5pm.